Programmed for success!
IT specialists in the field of application development mainly work on the development of software and multimedia applications. At the same time, they also focus, for example, on the development of newer programming options such mobile programs (apps).
During your apprenticeship at our company you will work with IT hardware and multimedia systems and also concentrate on your main task –software development. In the course of your activities, you will be constantly dealing with current IT-related matters and working with the latest technology. Furthermore, you will get insights into commercial and mathematical subject areas.
What we offer
- Apprenticeship duration: three years
- A varied apprenticeship in cooperation with the GS Offenburg vocational college
- Insights into various IT disciplines such as software programming and first-level support; diverse IT environments with different system landscapes and programming languages; a visit to the internal IT training workshop in the first year of the apprenticeship to gain hands-on knowledge of the basics in the fields of IT applications and IT operations
- Expert and personal support during your three-year apprenticeship
- Team-oriented work on apprentice projects and participation in the related events
(e.g. MARKANT football tournament and apprentice exchange scheme)
- Apprentice introductory event and experience day
- Personal development seminars –focusing on communication, presentation techniques and exam preparation, among other things
- Participation in workshops, trade fairs and regular team events
- A collegial and team-oriented working environment
- Flexible working hours and a commensurate apprenticeship salary
What we expect from you
- The minimum requirement is a good level of secondary education (Realschulabschluss, ideally BK I or BK II)
- Good grades in maths, German and English; an interest in IT relationships and an excellent understanding of mathematical and technical concepts
- You should enjoy working with technology and dealing with computers and software programming
- Initial experience with hardware and software and an interest inthe latest IT issues
- A willingness to undertake a varied apprenticeship at a dynamic company
- You should be a team player and enjoy interacting with people
- Commitment and reliability are a must
How to apply
Send us your application by post or email with the following documents:
- A letter with your current contact details, outlining your motivation for this apprenticeship
- Copies of your last three school reports and examination certificate
- Internship certificates and other certification, where applicable
The selection process begins one year before the start of the apprenticeship.