Bringing trade to life!
On this course of study you will acquire comprehensive knowledge in the field of business administration. Building on this, you will also acquire scientific knowledge in the areas of trade marketing, finance and human resources management and can enhance your language skills in business English. The degree is divided into theory and practice phases that logically build on one another, giving you an optimal combination of theory and practice. On this course of study we work in partnership with the DHBW Heilbronn.
During the work-based phases you will be familiarised with all aspects of a modern service company. For example, you will work in the areas of purchasing, marketing, human resources and finance. At the same time, you will gain an insight into the company’s day-to-day operations, such the processing of costs and the drawing up of annual accounts in the controlling department aswell as all the important tasks related to applicant management. In addition, you will play a supporting role in smaller and larger projects. This includes assisting at trade fairs or providing support when cooperating with our partners –i.e. when organising annual talks, preparing presentations or attending meetings. All of these work-based insights will help you to find your later field of activity.
What we offer
- Training period: three years
- Varied training in the form of a work-based degree in cooperation with the DHBW Heilbronn
- Insights into various departments (e.g. purchasing, human resources, bookkeeping) as well as subsidiaries and associate companies
- Expert and personal support during your work-based phases at the company
- Team-oriented work on apprentice projects and participation in the related events
(e.g. MARKANT football tournament and apprentice exchange scheme)
- Introductory event and experience day
- Personal development seminars –focusing on communication, presentation techniques and exam preparation, among other things
- Participation in workshops, trade fairs and regular team events
- Flexible working hours and a commensurate salary
- A collegial and team-oriented working environment
What we expect from you
- A good general or subject-linked higher education entrance qualification (Hochschulreife)
- Good grades in maths, German and English
- An understanding of business relationships
- You should enjoy thinking in commercial terms
- A willingness to undertake a work-based degree at a diverse and dynamic company
- You should enjoy working in a team and possess excellent communication skills
- Reliability, commitment and determination are a must
How to apply
Send us your application by post or email with the following documents:
- A letter with your current contact details, outlining your motivation for this degree
- Copies of your last three school reports and examination certificate
- Internship certificates and other certification, where applicable
The selection process begins one year before the course of study starts.