Towards the future. The best from the world of business studies and IT!
If you opt for this dual BA Business Studies course, specialising in digital trade, you will acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the business world and IT. Over six semesters, you will alternate between working on interesting projects within a company and undertaking dual studies at university. This will enable you to seamlessly combine theory and practice. For this dual study course, we cooperate with the University of Heilbronn.
During the practical phases, you will gain a comprehensive insight into all aspects of a modern-day service company. You will learn how to understand business relations and how to apply this knowledge in the most effective manner. In addition, you will gain specific know-how relating to information processes as well as our internet-based B2B applications. You will also become acquainted with tried-and-tested methods and the most up-to-date technology, both in theory and practice. During the theory phase, you will attend lectures on information and digitisation, digital marketing, usability and web analytics as well as trade management.
What we offer
- Course duration: 3 years
- Diverse training on a dual study course in cooperation with the DHBW Heilbronn
- An insight into various departments, including purchasing, personnel, IT, accountancy and sectors using our B2B applications such as EDI and our european central invoicing and settlement system.
- Expert and personal guidance during the practical phases within the company
- Team-oriented preparation of trainee projects and participation in these events (e. g. MARKANT Football Tournament and Trainee Exchange)
- Introductory event and open day
- Customised further training through seminars, including topics such as communication, presentation techniques and examination preparation
- Participation in workshops, trade fairs and regular team events
- Flexible working hours and appropriate remuneration
- A friendly and team-oriented work environment
What we expect from you
- Good overall or specialised qualifications for university acceptance
- Good marks in mathematics, German and English
- An interest in business relations and IT topics
- Willingness to undertake a practice-oriented study course within a diverse and dynamic company
- Eagerness to work as part of a team and strong communication skills
- Reliability, commitment and a sense of purpose
How to apply
Please send us a detailed application by post or e-mail with the following documents:
- Letter indicating your current contact details and reasons for wishing to undertake the dual study course
- Copies of your three most recent school reports/Abitur (A level) certificates
- If appropriate, Internship verification or other certificates
The selection procedure will begin one year before the study course.